Daiwa Fuego LT Spinning Fishing Reel
- The Fuego LT convinces by its light weight and strength. The Fuego LT series has been developed according to the new LT concept and unites the successful DAIWA technology with the new Light&Tough concept, Magsealed main shaft, Lite weight carbon body, Air bail and air rotor, Machined Aluminum Screw-In Handle, 7 Bearing System
- The new Fuego LT series of spinning reels, state of the art fishing tools that define Daiwa’s commitment to the LT Concept of lighter, tougher material. With conventional, heavier spinning reels, long hours of casting and retrieving can fatigue the arms and hands. The Fuego LT housing is light but sturdy constructed from a Carbon based material. The innovative Magsealed main shaft delivers butter smooth performance while preventing water or dirt intrusion. The technology uses a Mag Oil that can be magnetically solidified similar to a packing on a boat’s propeller shaft. Oil smooth operation as well as a water and impurities barrier makes the design and function unparalleled. The Machined Aluminum handle is ergonomically correct and screws easily into the body. Six ball bearings and one roller bearing combine to create the ultimate in silky smooth operation. If you are looking for an amazing reel with high-end design and technology features then the Daiwa’s Fuego LT may be the reel for you
- MAGNETIC OIL – Magnetic Oil is one of a new generation of Nano Fluids that can change density and shape when a magnetic field is applied
- AIR ROTOR DESIGN – The Air Rotor weighs up to 15% less than ordinary rotor designs. Its unique shape reduces unnecessary weight while distributing stress more evenly throughout the rotor for maximum strength
- DIGIGEAR – The all new DigiGear is precision machined cut and polished. This offers maximum efficiency with a better transfer of energy and unmatched smoothness
- By using the new DS5 carbon fiber material Daiwa could drastically reduce the reel weight accompanied with enhancing the robustness considerably compared to conventional ABS composite materials.Thus the Fuego series offers low weight at maximum strength. The new Tough Digigear drive construction allows the reduction of the reel body size combined with improved power transmission and longer durability. The MagSealed system protects the reel from the intrusion of water and dirt particles while the ATD drag cares for an instant working of the drag and offers optimum drag power
- The Daiwa Fuego LT Spinning Reel is composed of lightweight carbon-based materials making it lighter and tougher then ever before. Even though the Fuego LT features a smaller frame, it lacks nothing in terms of durability and toughness. Diawa’s Digigear drive and Tough Max Drag System is used to help give the angler greater control when fighting monster size fish. In addition, a Magsealsed main shaft aids in smooth operation all day long!
Package List: 1 x Daiwa Fuego LT Spinning Reel
This item will be shipped out within 3 day from the payment is received. But usually we ship it Right Away!
Shipping from AU, delivered within 5-10 business days.
We will use your PayPal account address for Shipping! If you want to use different address please let us know by message system!
For easy and fast transactions we accept PayPal only
Returns & Refunds
Item may be shipped directly from a warehouse or supplier to get it to you as quickly as possible. In the unlikely event that the item may be sold out or back ordered we will refund your money.
If you are not happy with your product please return it within 30 days after you received it, in original condition for a full refund. But just please contact us first if you want to return. Thanks
If you have any queries, please contact us via message system.
We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.