Daiwa Tatula Elite Baitcasting Fishing Reels 20 Tatula Elite Pitching/Flipping Baitcast Reel
- The Daiwa Tatula Elite Baitcasting Reel is a high-performance, low profile version of Daiwa’s already killer series of Tatula bass reels. The Daiwa Tatula Elite was designed and engineered with distance casting as the primary focus and an array of features to complement that objective. A variety of engineering technologies coalesce to make this the one of the longest casting reels on the market. Its re-designed A7075 aluminum spool is extremely lightweight, allowing for increased casting distance with minimal effort from the angler required. The highly-refined magnetic based Magforce braking system has been slightly tweaked from Daiwa’s industry leading design to further maximize casting distance. The combination of the newly designed spool and the fine tuned braking system allows for an effortless cast, as the startup inertia of the spool is much lower. The Tatula Elite allows for maximum distance with minimum effort. The reel is also equipped with Daiwa’s legendary T-Wing System, Zero Adjuster, a 100 sized aluminum frame and sideplate, and a 90mm Swept Handle. The combination of the newly designed spool, the fine tuned braking system, the T-Wing System and Daiwa’s redesigned lightweight spool truly make the Tatula Elite the super car of casting reels, a valuable long casting tool in the arsenal of any skilled angler
- The Daiwa Tatula Elite Baitcasting Reel is available in Left and Right Hand retrieve in 6.3:1, 7.1:1, and 8.1:1 gear ratios
- The Daiwa Tatula Elite Pitching/Flipping (P/F) Baitcasting Reel is a low-profile baitcaster specifically designed to optimize pitching and flipping bait presentations. To do this, a variety of Daiwa engineering technologies combine to make the Tatula Elite P/F one of the best pitching and flipping reels available today
- Daiwa’s already impressive Magforce braking and spool tension system has been re-engineered with pitching and flipping in mind by altering the magnetic pressure imparted on the spool as it begins to slow, allowing the lure to cast farther and enter the water silently. Standard brakes will cause a lure to take an upswing at the end of a cast due to the added braking pressure, limiting distance and creating a noisier entry, with the lure hitting the water with a loud splash. Thanks to this new Magforce system, this issue is no more
- To top it all off, a newly designed low mass A7075 Aluminum spool, T-Wing System (TWS), Zero Adjuster, 100mm swept handle and aluminum frame and sideplate all combine to make this truly one of the most purpose driven reels ever designed. The Daiwa Tatula Elite Pitching/Flipping (P/F) is available in Left and Right Hand models in 7.1:1 or 8.1:1 gear ratios
Package List: 1 x Daiwa Tatula Elite Baitcasting Reel
This item will be shipped out within 3 day from the payment is received. But usually we ship it Right Away!
Shipping from AU, delivered within 5-10 business days.
We will use your PayPal account address for Shipping! If you want to use different address please let us know by message system!
For easy and fast transactions we accept PayPal only
Returns & Refunds
Item may be shipped directly from a warehouse or supplier to get it to you as quickly as possible. In the unlikely event that the item may be sold out or back ordered we will refund your money.
If you are not happy with your product please return it within 30 days after you received it, in original condition for a full refund. But just please contact us first if you want to return. Thanks
If you have any queries, please contact us via message system.
We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.